Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

I've actually tried this...and this is the best fruit salad I've ever had!!! The person that can up with this recipe is a genius when she thought of the honey-lime dressing!!!!!!!!!!!! yum!!!

I've actually tried this...and this is the best fruit salad I've ever had!!! The person that can up with this recipe is a genius when she thought of the honey-lime dressing!!!!!!!!!!!! yum!!!
I've actually tried this...and this is the best fruit salad I've ever had!!! The person that can up with this recipe is a genius when she thought of the honey-lime dressing!!!!!!!!!!!! yum!!!

Download whole gallery
Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip- only two ingredients! Perfect for any fresh fruit. 8oz frozen whipped cream & 12oz strawberry yogurt. mix together & serve.
Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip- only two ingredients! Perfect for any fresh fruit.               8oz frozen whipped cream & 12oz strawberry yogurt. mix together & serve.

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Lemonade Cucumber Pops
Lemonade Cucumber Pops

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment